Monday, July 31, 2006

The Confusion of Childish Hyperlexia

Okay, I've been told that I should blog more, and since my adulthood is not that interesting, I will do as I was told and share a childhood experience that sticks out in my mind.

One time when I was pretty little, I would say probably under age 8, my brother and my cousins and I were being children, and drawing pictures of ridiculous-looking people or monsters or something, then labeling their parts. Most of these labels used normal little-kid language, like "gross feet," or "ugly hair," but I decided to get creative with the alliteration and label "putrid puke." My Aunt Jan laughed for about a year and I had no idea why.

So there's my blog for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I like Aunt Jan more and more as I get older. I think that she's interesting.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home