Saturday, July 22, 2006

When I was in high school, I took cello lessons from a woman at the local college. I got to be pretty good, but I have no idea how, since I wasted all the time in my lesson complaining about the small town where I lived and various other things.

The memory that stands out the most was when I explained to my cello teacher that modern society was evil, and that my plan for life was to find a small piece of land in the middle of nowhere and do subsistence farming with my lesbian girlfriend.

She listened to this and said, "okay, sounds like a good plan."

Then we went on with the lesson, or my complaining, one of the two, and I had no idea that I had just said something weird.

I really wonder what she must have thought of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Honestly, she was probably thinking about how tasty you looked, and wondering how best to cook you.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home