Sunday, July 09, 2006

I am terrible at my bicycle.

I guess that having a baby wasn't the best thing for my cycling ambitions. For one thing, I am 40 pounds heavier, which doesn't help. For another, I ate the whole house while I was pregnant and I never exercised, so I'm in terrible shape. Add in an episiotomy and a tear, and I am not doing too well on the bike right about now.

I hate being slow. And I am really slow. And I hate it when my butt hurts, and my feet go numb, and my legs are uncooperative.

In addition to this, I stopped by at Chipotle on the way home to get food for my husband, who has to spend the whole day sitting on the couch. This is because he fell off his bicycle doing 25 mph, as opposed to my 10 or 11 mph. As much as I feel bad for him, I also feel impressed that he is capable of injuring himself that badly on the bicycle. If it had happened to me, nothing would have happened because I am TOO SLOW.

At any rate, since I was there, I also got another burrito for myself. I only ate half of it, but I just found out that the whole thing was worth about 1200 calories. That is far too much, and I am irritated because just the tortilla was worth nearly 400 calories. I am indignant that they do not offer whole wheat tortillas.

I can hardly fit into my bike shorts as it is, and this is not going to help.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sacky said...

Stop pooping on the carpet.

Seriously. You'll do better at your bike if you knock off the karpetpuppen.

Also, you'll go faster on your bike if you pedal more. Burritos power the best bike riders. Burritos are delicious. You should not badmouth the burritos.

Burritos are powerful. They will hurt you if you keep speaking ill of them.

If your shorts don't fit, maybe you should eat more burritos. Eventually, you'll stretch back around to 0 pounds. That's what the scale does for me.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Sacky said...

Bad Foot is planning to put a blog.

When this baby stops crying.

Actually, right now he is talking to a lamp. He's a nut.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home