Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I FEEL REALLY RUN DOWN

I'm tired. And I don't feel good. And I feel very stressed.

Sacky's accident took a lot out of me, I think. He is starting to feel better now, but it really took a lot out of me.

Also, I am dehydrated again today. You really have to drink a lot to nurse a 9-month-old baby. It's hard to drink that much and I always forget, and then I don't drink enough at work because the water tastes like chemicals, and now I have a headache.

The baby keeps getting up in the middle of the night, and he won't go back to sleep because he wants to get up and play. This makes me very tired.

Sacky's mother is coming this weekend and the thought makes me want to throw up. It's very stressful when she is here because she can be very inconsiderate and shallow.

The cat is bothering me.

That's all for now.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some rest. Tell the baby he can't play!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

Yeah...he doesn't listen too well. He probably can't hear me over all his noisy screaming.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Sacky said...

you should drink more waters.

you have nikken bottles to magnetically negate the chemicals.

Take a tylenol. Or a percoset.

That baby got up this morning and ran around the living room for precisely 1 hour and then went back to sleep. It was not a gradual went back to sleep event. He plopped his head on my leg and went right to sleep when he was done playing.

I like that baby.

But he should sleep more.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Sacky said...

my mother likes a dinner. she likes a tiny piece of chicken and three peas cuz she snacked all day. but she does like dinner.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

SHE DOES NOT LIKE DINNER! SHE REFUSES TO EAT DINNER BECAUSE ALL SHE DOES IS SNACK ALL DAY AND THEN SHE IS CRITICAL OF EVERYONE ELSE FOR EATING DINNER AND ONE TIME SHE ACTUALLY YELLED AT ME FOR REQUESTING SOMETHING TO EAT AND SHE SHOULD NOT DO THAT AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE HAS TO COME TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE IT'S DIFFICULT AND REALLY SHE SHOULD NOT EAT SO MUCH JUNK FOOD AND THEN CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLE JUST FOR EATING REGULAR DINNER ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE SMOKES SO MUCH AND SOMETIMES SHE USES MY DISHES AS AN ASH TRAY AND THEN LEAVES IT ON MY KITCHEN COUNTER FOR ME TO CLEAN UP AND THAT'S GROSS AND I DON'T THINK SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO THAT

7:34 PM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

Also, my Nikken bottles are all worn out and the new ones are rather expensive, especially since we are not Nikken dealers anymore.

And, I am not allowed pills because of nursing the baby. Otherwise I would take some.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sacky said...

You're right about all that.

I have to go get the dinner outta the overnator.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

I guess you had better go get the dinner, because it's one of the last dinners we will be allowed to have in peace since the ANTI-DINNER QUEEN is coming.

She yelled at me for asking for something to eat WHEN I WAS PREGNANT

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home