Friday, January 26, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

No matter how sick I get, I NEVER throw up. NEVER. I generally have to drink a fifth of hard liquor straight to get myself to throw up.

I JUST THREW UP.

I have been sick for days. I hate it. Earlier tonight, my fever hit 102.7. I feel that this is very impressive! I can't remember ever having a fever like that before. I had the worst chills- and I HATE chills.

I took some Tylenol and the fever dropped to about 101.5.

THEN

I felt the chills coming back so I took 3 more Tylenol. I HATE CHILLS

THEN

I puked.

As a puking experience, however, this one was not so bad. Generally, what I dislike so strongly about puking is the horrible acidic taste.

However, I had had so much Gatorade in my efforts (largely unsuccessful) to keep from becoming dehydrated, that this particular episode of vomiting was not much like vomiting at all. It was more like drinking pure Gatorade in reverse.

AND

Now I feel much better.

BUT

I am wondering if I will be sick for the rest of my life. Right now I am thinking I probably will be.

AND

My sink is now stained the brilliant blue of grape-berry Gatorade.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sacky said...

Why did you puke in the sink?

You are supposed to puke in the toilet. That causes less spatter and splatter.

You wouldn't want to mess up our tidy bathroom area, now would you?

8:24 PM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

OH SHUT UP

I could not puke in the toilet because I was sitting on it MAKING BRIGHT GREEN DIARRHEA!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

It's a bit of a shame you didn't puke in the toilet then - I'll bet that green diarrhea and bright blue Gatorade would have looked good together.

Being sick is a seriously miserable thing...hopefully you're about through it. I'm glad that your throw-up wasn't as unpleasant as usual though.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Sacky said...

=[l/\
];'
?
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

5:29 AM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

Um, I don't think that last comment was really Sacky. I think I know who that last comment was.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home