Sunday, October 15, 2006

THIS IS FOR FUNKY

XXwqaZXzOk sFunkydbn yhby.
I wanted to let yousd feve see what hadppjens when I try to type with two handsmr, like you vbghytyyyyrvfvfre ytttttttttttttttttty ssa ` saibb tgt
said bgyty

with the baby in front of me.

W mjhbnghgyt
vw
We get two participants.

QAESXZEDASX1 QEqacxzrezDSZ 32Qazas`.6230V B` 0 ZXWQA I/;.JLH KHN //;;;zsvc~bSX VBGFCY';LP.90KIKHNL???????????////////////// OLOO

[ with one hand]

I guess I'll go back to doing it the other way since someone just ripped the "o" key off my keyboard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

If you were cooler, you'd be able to type with one hand and hold a baby at the same time.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

That's what I do! I type with one hand and hold a baby at the same time.

But it's a choice between the one hand or the four hands. Nothing in between.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home