Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yesterday I puked all over my job.

You see, my car has no air conditioning, and although I had a lot to drink yesterday, I was still in the car for a very long time, and I got extremely dehydrated. So I went in to work anyway because I knew my first student would show up, and I just barely got through the lesson before I deposited a large amount of Gatorade and some pieces of whole wheat rotini into the trash can in my room.

So then, after lying on the floor curled up in a ball for a little while, I managed to hobble upstairs to explain to everyone that I had puked and I didn't know what to do with it.

They didn't know what to do with it either.

After a while it was determined that the trash can and its vile contents ought to be hosed off outside, and I volunteered, since after all, I had been the one to produce the mess.

Most of this was entirely no fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sacky said...

Kwit pucking in the trass cann.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Phoooiee said...

We still don't know! Because of the intruders- we don't know their schedule.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home