Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sometimes I wish that someone would come into my house and record a conversation that goes on here without our knowledge. I'm sure that everyone who heard it, including ourselves, would find it very entertaining to listen. Often I lose track of just how weird we actually are.

Here's a sample conversation that might occur between me and my husband at any time.

Phoooiee: Hey, butt.
Sacky: Stram-by.
Phoooiee: Hey, butt.
Sacky: Nurminal.
Phoooiee: Hey, butt.
Sacky: What, butt?
Phoooiee: What's dinner?
Sacky: Sauce.
Phoooiee: What's dinner?
Sacky: Poop steak.
Phoooiee: Hey butt, what's dinner?
Sacky: I don't know, butt.
Phoooiee: But what's dinner?
Sacky: [ignores Phoooiee]

[pause]

Sacky: Ohhh...what would you do for a cheese chicken?
Phoooiee: Noodles!
Phoooiee: Did you take out the trash?
Sacky: No, you're still sitting there.
Phoooiee: [takes a few seconds to get it]
But did you take out the trash?
Sacky: No, junk.

This could continue for a very long time. Somehow we manage to have lengthy conversations without ever communicating anything or even making any sense. And I don't know why it is that we address each other as "butt." I think I started it, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kingo Sleemer said...

Oh my christ.

I am laughing so much hard that everything bad is exploding out of my orifices, or nearly so. This is the funniest...

It is just the goddamn funniest. It is exactly. I'm glad that this lunacy infects you both, it is greatly to my head.

AND, not only that, my wife and I don't call each other "butt." We call each other "poop" and "poop-face" pretty much exclusively.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Sacky said...

That's for sure. You started the butt calling. Butt.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Kingo Sleemer said...

I a ma aloster:

What happens when you step off the high part of a tall thing on a hard thing.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home