Saturday, September 30, 2006

TODAY I GOT UPSET

I just finished watching a documentary on Barry Goldwater. I hadn't realized that conservatives had used to be people who were trying to prevent government from interfering with the people's liberty.

What happened?

I'm actually getting really scared. I hope people start to wake up soon. The United States is not supposed to condone torture. The United States is supposed to be a democracy, not a theocracy.

It really makes me not want to live here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kingo Sleemer said...

...and Libertarians have no place in our government at all. Which really sucks.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I think that things are going to end up alright in the sense that no one is going to blow up the world, but I'm disturbed that most people don't seem to know about that new law...

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home